The warrior’s prayer



I am what I am.

George Bakazias gave this prayer to me. He read it every day.
In having faith in the beauty within me,
I develop trust.

In softness I have strength.

In silence I walk with the gods.

In peace I understand myself and the world.

In conflict I walk away.

In detachment I am free.

In respecting all living things, I respect myself.

In dedication I honor the courage within me.

In eternity I have compassion for the nature of all things.

In love I unconditionally accept the evolution of others.

In freedom I have power.

In my individuality I express the God Force within me.

In service I give of what I have become.

I am what I am:
Eternal, immortal, universal and infinite.

And so be it.

(Unknown author)


Texts related -Notas relacionadas:
Healing warrior
Norther Light Centre (English)
La historia de George

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

right to the heart!!thanks for sharing..