Dog's Year


This is time for loyalty and honesty, as those are the meanings of the Dog, the 2018 Animal represented in the Chinese Zodiac.

When times are over us with such a Dark Veil, principles like those set on this Dog's Year are basic objectives to reach.

Being a friend over all adversities,  willing to learn from mistakes, those could be just words.  Then, the only way I see on my horizon,  it is taking the necessary steps to turn the path on the right direction.

Being honest take me to my Son's path.  And then, "honesty", that honesty needed to become an educator, will be more clear.  And now, on this "everybody's land", which so much racism and prejudices coming through the Darkness, no fear, no doubts... no hesitation. Honest on every step, loyal on  feelings and wise on how you apply Life Lessons... I call upon you, Spirit of the Dog.

NC
NYC, February 26 2018






No comments: