4 de julio de 2012

Salvador -mi hijo- y un servidor...




Es la primera vez que trabajamos juntos. Salvador y yo. I said, this is the first time I work with my son.

Llegó a trabajar 20 minutos antes de la cita. Bello. 20 min. early… ;)

Assigment: Capture the July 4th Party of ‘Total Home Improvement Services’ (THIS) at the 21st floor of the building number60 on Riverside Dr Blvd (22 million apartment!!!). Photo and video.

Debíamos captar los fuegos pirotécnicos que empezaban a las 9:30 de la noche. Capturar las emociones de la gente.  Documentar con buena fotografía el evento. Y además captarlo en video.

Equipment: Nikon D700 / Nikon D70 (yes at the last minute rescue).Lentes: 24-70/2.8; 70-200/2.8); 50./1.8; Sigma fish eye 15 /2.8/180G.

Flashes: 1-SB900, 2-SB800.

For video: An iPhone!

Salvador did the video and took some pictures as well. He’s been learning with me about all camera commands. So he operates the camera in Manual.

Results? I’m just downloading the memories. We’ll see how it was. Beyond that, it was such an awesome experience.

Thanks Master Life! I Love You!

NC
New York, 4 de julio 2012

No comments: